Edgware Glazing has been providing own guarantees for over 65 years.
We produce this guarantee in good faith to ensure that are customers receiving the quality of product and workmanship expected from our company. Listed below are the key points of our guarantee designed to provide you with confidence in the workmanship of Edgware Glazing, however, we would ask all our customers to take care over the maintenance of their doors and windows as this will significantly increase the life span of the individual components and help to provide years of happy use from the products we supply.
Our Guarantees are:
• Subject to normal usage and environmental conditions the UPVC and Aluminium frames are covered for ten years against any reasonable faults that may occur as a result of defective materials or workmanship.
• Please read the maintenance guide and product instructions.
• These guarantees exclude damage for faults due to accident, misuse or neglect, fair wear and tear and acceptable phenomena.
• If the maintenance is not carried out as per our instructions, these guarantees will be void and therefore all work will be chargeable.
• These guarantees exclude defects in the installation of any products where the installation was not carried out by Edgware Glazing or an agent authorised by Edgware Glazing.
• Please note that the 10 Year guarantee is non-transferable.
PRODUCTS INSTALLED BY EDGWARE GLAZING FALL UNDER THE FOLLOWING GUARANTEES (Providing Maintenance Guide for Windows and Doors has been carried out):
Windows and Doors
• PVCu Frames – 10 years
• Aluminium Frames – 10 years
• Timber Frames – 5 years this includes Paint finish guarantee for our wooden windows and doors covers
• Timber Doors – 5 years this includes Paint finish guarantee for our wooden windows and doors covers
• Aluminium Doors – 10 Years
• Composite and PVCu Doors – 10 years
• Bifold Doors
Sealed Units & hardware
• Glazed Sealed units installed with Frames – 10 Years
• Hardware – Handles and hinges installed with Frames – 10 Years
• Manual, Solar and Electric Unbinds – 3 Years
• Glazed Sealed units installed without Frames – 1 Years
• Hardware – Handles and hinges installed without Frames – 1 Years
If one or more of your double glazed sealed units (the individual glass units found within double glazing installations) is broken or misted up between the panes, we can manufacture and fit a replacement unit so you won’t have the cost of replacing the whole window.
While replacing sealed units that have broken down is not that important during the warmer summer months, it is vital to have the work done prior to the onset of Winter, as broken sealed units are leaky expensive energy out from your home into the environment, making your heating system work harder than need be.