Aluminium doors offer strength, durability and are highly resistant to corrosion. The natural strength of aluminium gives you slim-lines, less frame and more glass. Aluminium doors are a premium product, are maintenance free and built to last, with the life span of aluminium being measured in decades rather than years. Aluminium is very sustainable, endlessly recyclable and very environmentally friendly.
Another benefit of aluminium is the ability for your doors to be coloured in any of over 200 different RAL colours and you can even have different colours inside and out.
- Slim-line aluminium profiles, with a 47mm or 70mm deep frame.
- Can be fitted direct to brick or into timber subframes.
- Modern thermally broken profile provides an overall U value of 1.8 with our standard glass.
- High security modern multi-point locking.
- Can be made to PAS23/PAS24 security specifications if required.
- Door system can produce both single and double doors.
- Various styles and designs, with configurations for front doors, back doors and french patio doors.
- Compliant to Doc L of the building regulations for new build and replacement / refurbishments.
- Optional ramped low threshold, for wheel chair access and minimal step over.
- A range of hardware is available in a variety of colours.